PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you fill out a form on our website, we collect certain information from you, including but not limited to your name, company, address, email address and phone number.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use this information to provide the best service to you and to reply quickly to any questions you might have. Additionally, we use this information to better communicate with you; screen our web visitors for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you complete a web form on the Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. We will also maintain all visitor metrics indefinitely.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), California residents have the following rights:
1. The right to request disclosure of the Site’s data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information collected, the source of the information, use of the information and the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold.
The Site currently does not sell any personal information collected to third party vendors.
2. The right to request a copy of the specific personal information collected about them during the 12 months before their request (together with right #1, a “personal information request”).
3. The right to have such information deleted (with exceptions).
4. The right to request that their personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable.
5. The right not to be discriminated against because they exercised any of the new rights.
Per our policy, you may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period. Our Site will need to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity, and the Site will respond within 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
3111 FARMTRAIL ROAD, YORK, PA, 17406, United States
Toll-free number: 888-852-9143
Or, use our contact page to send us a note.
Last Updated: October 2019
New York CityLos AngelesDallasChicagoPittsburghYorkLas Vegas