Many trade show exhibitors feel they are confined to their small booth size. That doesn’t have to be the case! There are many ways to activate your trade show experience in order to have a wider presence among attendees.
Here is a list of ideas for you to consider:
- Consider a show sponsorship to earn featured listings and additional promotion from show management
- Request someone from your company join the show’s speaker panel
- Call clients and prospects in advance to set sales appointments at the show
- Host a VIP party that leverages the destination city’s greatest assets
- Provide attendee services, such as cell phone charging stations, free hotspot area or a lounge area with massage chairs
- Reduce attendee wait times in taxi lines by offering sponsored lift service or a bicycle bar to help transport them to and from the convention hall
- Buy out-of-home media in market, so attendees see your messaging from airport arrival to outside the convention hall and places in between
- Use brand ambassadors to intersect attendees as they arrive to help direct traffic to your booth
- Sponsor hotel room drops, such as welcome baskets or goodies for attendees to enjoy while they’re away from home
- Partner with area hotels and restaurants to create signage takeovers during the trade show dates
- Partner with the concessions on-site to use branded napkins or coffee sleeves promoting your booth number
- Employ pre-show marketing tactics that will drive additional booth traffic
- Integrate your trade show messages across your overall marketing channels, including email, social media, traditional advertising and experiential marketing
- Develop digital engagements that engage with proximity and relevance to the trade show audience
This is by no means an exhaustive list. Your experiential marketing agency will develop unique ways to get the most return on your trade show investment. Don’t have an agency, yet? We’d love to chat to see if we might fill the void.
Until then, take advantage of our free trade show exhibitor guide by clicking the link below!